Innotox is an innovative botulinum toxin type A developed by the South Korean company Medytox Inc.
The Innotox has gained great popularity due to several advantages:
1) Drug structure – Innotox is available in a new liquid phase, so it does not require dilution. One bottle contains the finished product solution for 25, 50 or 100 units.
2) Composition – the improved Innotox formula does not contain: proteins, albumin, gelatin compared to other similar botulinum toxins.
3) Temperature conditions – Innotox insensitive to temperature changes, unlike solid phase formulations.
4) Diffusion – has the lowest diffusion of all currently known botulinum toxins.
5) Effect – during the treatments, the Innotox effect lasts up to 10 months, unlike other botulinum toxins where the effect lasts up to 6 months.
– eyelid spasm;
– half-face contraction;
– cervical dystonia (spastic torticollis);
– focal spasticity of the wrist and hand in post-stroke patients;
– paralytic strabismus (strabismus);
– local muscle spasm in cerebral palsy in children 2 years of age and older;
– correction of mimic wrinkles.
Brand name: Innotox®
Producer: Medytox (South Korea)
Application Type: Injection Technique Place
Application: face, body
Product type: freeze-dried powder
Recipe: elimination of mimic wrinkles
Age category: 25+
Skin Type: All skin types
Type of packaging: box with a bottle
botulinum toxin type A,
pH 7.0 buffered saline.